Tuesday, September 19, 2006

bradford life

yo, so my mood seems to change on bradford like everyday, and today Bradford is like mad shit, but I arnt saying that as a conclusion, I might wake up and think fuck yeh this great, but it's doubtful.

Anyway, I'm was hyped on the NikeSB bic's like at the start of the summer I said I was gonna cop these when they come out, and If I can get my hands on a pair of these I will be.

Right I'm like a huge Crooks&Castles too, show I had to show there new fitted collab with new era, just check the quality.

I was going to show the new aNYthing shirts too, but I didn't, becuase it ain't here is it. Two new shirts, there on there site so just do the leg work yourself..

www.nikeskateboarding.com
www.crooksncastles.com
www.anewyorkthing.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home